Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Creation of all online assets, including homepages, landing pages, emails and banners
- Working with e-commerce team and agencies to optimise UX on site
- Marketing and PR assets include seasonal lookbooks
- Support Social Media Manager with content for all platforms, with a particular focus on storytelling
- Working with internal departments to create brand assets for licensing, collaborations and seasonal packaging
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2-3 years experience, preferably in fashion or agency environment Portfolio will be needed to review.
- Knowledge in using the programme ZMAGS and constructing web landing pages within CMS system using HTML
- Strong retouching skills and experience with creating GIF's and animations
- Photography/videography experience not essential but welcome
Please apply via email@example.com
There are currently no retail vacancies.