Looking After Your Lulu
At Lulu we’re passionate about bags with personality that stand the test of time. And like all the best things in life, they need taking a little TLC to keep them looking their best. So we are here to help you care for your Lulu Guinness bag…
- Despite us Brits loving a rainy day, do try to shelter your leather beauty away from water and out of heavy rainfall. If it does get wet, remove any residual water immediately with paper towels, pack loosely with paper and allow the leather to dry naturally.
- Marks may appear on the leather surface and with age the finish may start to dull. This is just a sign of a well-loved product and its inherent characteristics. Superficial marks can often be rubbed carefully with a soft cloth.
- Ideally, try to keep away from water and out of heavy rainfall. If it does get wet, remove any residual water immediately with paper towels, pack loosely with paper and allow to dry naturally.
- We’d suggest items that include beads, ribbons, small plastic parts or other delicate trims should not be worn against delicate clothing – you don’t want to ruin your outfit! Also, they are not suitable for children.
- Any item made in acrylic should be handled with great care, acrylic can look indestructible but is akin to glass and may break if dropped or knocked against a hard surface.
- Glittery products may transfer onto clothes and skin, this is an inherent characteristic and should not be considered a fault.
- Due to the nature of the threads, Boucle may start to fray or become loose overtime.
- As well as being fabulous, satin is a delicate material and can pull/scratch easily if caught on sharp objects. So be careful!
When Using Your Lulu
Please be aware that darker coloured leathers can transfer onto lighter fabrics or clothes and mark them. Dark coloured fabric dyes (such as denim) can transfer onto lighter coloured materials. Always take care and avoid wearing with light/dark colours to prevent this. Colour transfer in this way is not covered under the Lulu Guinness care policy.