ABOUT LULU GUINNESS GIFT CARDS
Not sure what to get that special someone? Give them the gift of a fabulous bag or playful accessory in their future by way of our lip-adorned Gift Card. It's the perfect present for any occasion. Sealed with a kiss!
USING YOUR GIFT CARD ONLINE
- Our gift cards are delivered by email. Each card has a unique gift card code which can be used at the checkout.
- To view your gift card number please open your gift card confirmation email and click 'View your gift card'. This will then reveal your 16-digit gift card number.
- You can enter your gift card number at any point through out the checkout. The gift card field can be found below your order summary. Simply enter your gift card number and click 'enter'.
- Once you apply your gift card number your order balance will automatically update
- if there are any balances left to pay, you can pay these using another payment method
- If the total value of your order is less than the value of the gift card, any balance will remain on your card and can be used on a future order. If you wish to use the remaining balance of the card please keep hold of your gift card details.
USING YOUR GIFT CARD INSTORE
Gift cards can be also used in store. Simply show your gift card number to the cashier in store.
HOW DO I CHECK MY GIFT CARD BALANCE?
To view your gift card balance please open your gift card confirmation email and click 'View your gift card'. In order to keep track of your gift card balance please revisit this page. Need help? Please contact our customer services team here.
DOES MY GIFT CARD HAVE AN EXPIRY DATE?
All gift cards expire a year from the date of purchase. To view the gift card expiry date please open your gift card confirmation email and click 'View your gift card'. This will reveal your gift card page and your card expiry date. Need help? Please contact our customer services team here.
ARE THERE ANY EXCLUSIONS WHEN USING A GIFT CARD?
There are currently no exclusions when using a gift card. Simply enter your gift card number at the checkout and click "apply".
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASED WITH A GIFT CARD?
Items purchased using a gift card are able to be returned via the original method of purchase (in store or via www.luluguinness.com). Full orders purchased with part gift card and part card or cash payment, will be refunded as per the original payment methods and amounts. Orders purchased with part gift card and part card or cash payment and you request a partial return, the refund will usually be repaid to the other payment method rather than the Gift Card. To track the progress of your return, please check within your orders, in your account. Please login here.
For more information about returns click here.
MY GIFT CARD ISN'T BEING ACCEPTED
If you find that your gift card is not being accepted please double check the gift card number is correct, that your card has not expired and that your card balance is not 0. If you continue to have problems contact our customer services team here.
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Gift card are issue by and remain the property of Lulu Guinness LTD who reserve the right, at any time without notice, to: (a) terminate the scheme; (b) decline to issue Gift Cards; and (c) on reasonable grounds, withdraw or cancel Gift Cards. Additionally, Lulu Guinness LTD reserve the right to alter or amend the conditions of the gift card scheme or these Terms and Conditions. Reasonable grounds include (but are not limited to) (i) any abuse or attempted abuse of the scheme, or (ii) any use or attempted use of a gift card in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions, or (iii) any reasonable suspicion of fraud or tampering of a gift card.
Gift cards are only redeemable on the official Lulu Guinness website www.luluguinness.com, www.us.luluguinness.com or in our participating stores; Kings Street, London - United Kingdom.
- If a gift card is lost or stolen it cannot be replaced. Please keep your gift card information safe and treat as you would cash.
- Any additional cost to an order exceeding the remaining value of the gift card will be paid by the gift card redeemer.
- Any value remaining on a gift card, may be applied to future purchases until the gift card expiry.
- Gift cards can only be redeemed in the currency that the gift card is purchased.
- The gift card is only offered for purchase and use to individuals aged 18 or over.
- The amount of funds shown on the records of Lulu Guinness LTD shall be deemed the balance on the gift card, unless you can prove to our satisfaction in our sole discretion that there should be a different balance.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift cards including unused balances automatically expire and become void after 12 months from the date of issue.
- Gift cards can be purchased using the following payment methods: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Delta, and Maestro debit cards, Paypal, Apple Pay.
- Gift cards can ordered in quantities of £25, £50, £100, £150 and £200.
- Gift cards are delivered by email to email address used to make the purchase. Your order confirmation will include a link to 'view your gift card' this will then open a unique gift card page which can be printed or shared as a gift.
- Gift cards cannot be exchanged for cash.
- There are no additional processing fees.
- Gift cards can be used online and in store.
- There are currently no exclusions when using a gift card.
- Items purchased using a gift card are able to be returned via the original method of purchase (in store or via www.luluguinness.com). Full orders purchased with part gift card and part card or cash payment, will be refunded as per the original payment methods and amounts. Orders purchased with part gift card and part card or cash payment and you request a partial return, the refund will usually be repaid to the other payment method rather than the Gift Card. For more information about gift card returns click here.
- You can cancel a gift card at any time up to 14 calendar days after the day on which you placed your order, provided none of the balance has been spent. To cancel an order, please contact our customer services team here.
- All provisions of these Terms and Conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by English Law. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be determined to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable under applicable law, we may replace those terms with similar terms to the extent enforceable under the applicable law, but the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions shall not be affected. Our failure to enforce the strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions. Gift Cards purchased from any store in the United Kingdom or from the Lulu Guinness website are deemed issued in England and shall governed by English law. This provision does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Lulu Guinness gift cards can be purchased here.